POLICIES & CONDITIONS
THE LION'S DEN operates https://roarinfitness.com and may operate other websites. It is THE LION'S DEN policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, THE LION'S DEN collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. THE LION'S DEN purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how THE LION'S DEN visitors use its website. From time to time, THE LION'S DEN may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. THE LION'S DEN also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://roarinfitness.com. THE LION'S DEN only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
GATHERING OF PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
Certain visitors to THE LION'S DEN websites choose to interact with THE LION'S DEN in ways that require THE LION'S DEN to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that THE LION'S DEN gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at https://roarinfitness.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with THE LION'S DEN are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, THE LION'S DEN collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with THE LION'S DEN. THE LION'S DEN does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
THE LION'S DEN may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. THE LION'S DEN may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, THE LION'S DEN does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
PROTECTION OF CERTAIN PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
THE LION'S DEN discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on THE LION'S DEN' behalf or to provide services available at THE LION'S DEN‘s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using THE LION'S DEN‘s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. THE LION'S DEN will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, THE LION'S DEN discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when THE LION'S DEN believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of THE LION'S DEN, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an THE LION'S DEN website and have supplied your email address, THE LION'S DEN may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with THE LION'S DEN and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. THE LION'S DEN takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If THE LION'S DEN, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that THE LION'S DEN goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of THE LION'S DEN may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
All refunds must be requested before pickup on Sunday at 3 pm. Once the bag has left 8015 Bandera Road, we will not be processing any refunds unless provided sufficient reasons to do so.
THE LION'S DEN asks that clients provide pictures of meals and any additional information to proceed with the refund or provide a new meal or credit.
If clients need a refund for missing meals or replacement meals, THE LION'S DEN requires a statement within 3-4 days after pickup.
THE LION'S DEN will not issue a refund to clientele that did not pick up their products after Sunday at 3pm to Monday at 6pm.
At this time, THE LION"S DEN does not ship within the United States or internationally.
I understand that I am responsible for picking up my products created by THE LION'S DEN at 8015 Bandera Road at the designated time. Food is a perishable good and there will be no refunds for missed pick up.
If I have any emergency issues with picking up my order, I will contact THE LION'S DEN via email or customer service phone number prior to 9pm on Sunday.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The term ‘THE LION'S DEN‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is 8015 BANDERA ROAD, 78250. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. GENERAL USE. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
2. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. When you visit our website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
3. LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS. We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by us. You may not use our logo or other proprietary graphic as part of the link without express written permission.
4. YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT. If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. THE LION'S DEN and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at their sole discretion. Individuals who wish to use methods other than online enrollment may submit requests via email or mail.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. This site is provided by us on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied. You expressly agree that use of this site is at your sole risk.
7. APPLICABLE LAW. By visiting our website, you agree that the laws of the state of 8015 BANDERA ROAD, United States, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and us or its associates.